Inclusive services at Hotel Walder in Schenna near Meran
Pleasure and delights...
During your holidays you'll enjoy numerous inclusive services:
- comfortable living experience in cosy roomswith south-west facing panoramic balcony
- splendid panoramic view of the cure and spa town of Meran and the surrounding mountain world
- Breakfast buffet... for a good start to the day. The buffet offers numerous types of bread, fresh cold meat and cheese specialities, a variety of jams, honey, Nutella, fresh fruit, cereals, fruit salads and juices. Egg dishes are prepared freshly upon request and are included in the rate.
- cosy lounge bar to read a paper or enjoy a drink
- 4-course gourmet menu with fresh salad buffet (approx. 15 different types). Here you'll enjoy regional and Mediterranean specialities. We mainly use regional products for the preparation of meals.
- Pure relaxation in the outdoor pool with sun loungers on the panoramic sun lawn, in the indoor pool, in the Finnish sauna and infrared cabin and in the solarium.
- Cosy terry-towel bathrobes and slippers for the duration of your stay for free.
- Spacious, free hotel car park in part covered
- Personal care by the Walder family.
- Courses and excursions organised by the Schenna Tourism Board: Nordic walking techniques course, farms hike, cooking Tyrolean dumplings, baking apple strudel, healthy food from the garden, guided apple tour and educational wine path with wine tasting, and weekly concerts, slide-shows and guest receptions in the village centre.
- Varied and interesting child care service in the village centre of Schenna organised by the hotels of the village!
- Hiking tips and tour maps are available for free in the hotel; Nordic walking tips; large hiking collection and insiders' tips.
Living & Rates
MeranCard 2017/18Included in the room price!
The Meran card contains several services that are available at no extra cost or at a reduced price
Uphill! Incl. MeranCard01.05.2017 – 05.11.2017from 528 € / Person
The ideal deal for hiking fans! With the MeranCard you enjoy the free use of all public transport and various lifts and gondola cars.
Uphill! Incl. FuniCard01.05.2017 – 05.11.2017from 528 € / Person
The ideal deal for hiking fans! With the FuniCard you enjoy the free use of over 14 different gondola and cable cars in the region.
Mountain & city01.05.2017 – 05.11.2017from 528 € / Person
Do you love touring the mountains as much as shopping in the charming old towns of South Tyrol? .